EF F0WQOJ5345 Boiled Wool Hooded Cardi
|Availability:||Out of stock|
A hooded jacket with sweater-soft texture and raw edges
Wool that's boiled for structure and movement
Meets the Responsible Wool Standard
- Designed with an easy fit that's subtly shaped through the waist and hips.
- A knit that's boiled for a soft, felted feel. From farmers who meet the Responsible Wool Standard. Better for sheep--and the land they graze on. This wool supports Australian ranchers who meet best practices for animal welfare and land management.
- Wool is processed without chlorine, a chemical used to reduce shrinkage. Chlorine is hazardous in textile wastewater. Dyed without hazardous chemicals, using less water and less energy; meets the bluesign® standard.
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a size small, which measures 42 inches on the body.
- Hood, open front, front pockets.
- Forward side seams, seam-out details, raw edge stitching.
- Includes a yarn-wrapped pin for closure.
- Dry clean only. Remove pin before cleaning.